The Leader as Communicator: Managing the Message
Our work has taught us that leadership and communication are synonymous. In order to succeed, leaders must be able to align employees around core values and critical business issues. Are your leaders equipped to guide teams forward in an environment of change? Are they able to translate strategy into unified action?
Designed for middle to senior level management, this intensive workshop focuses on practice and execution over theory. Participants will use real life business issues as practice material.
Leaders will learn how to:
- Communicate key company messages in an environment of change
- Align employees around core values and critical business issues
- Translate corporate messages in a way that is clear and motivational
- Help direct reports and employees understand the company’s direction
- Outline expectations and manage resistance