Speaking at the Top
Are your executives expected to give powerful, impactful presentations to internal and external stakeholders? Are your leaders ready for next-level presentation training tailored to their individual needs? This workshop is designed to help executives deliver dynamic speeches, motivate audiences to action and effectively handle and answer difficult questions.
This hands-on, tactical workshop will focus on the kinds of special occasion speeches and presentations most relevant to your executives. Presentations will be filmed numerous times, with multiple critiques given.
Participants will learn how to:
- Organize an effective persuasive presentation
- Use creative skills to make a speech more interesting and memorable
- Prepare a special occasion speech
- Connect with and engage an audience
- Speak from a script
- Appear more confident and composed
- Get action from decision-makers or employees
- Respond appropriately to difficult or hostile questions