The Leader as Coach
Research conducted by Daniel Goleman reveals that coaching is one of the most successful leadership styles in developing talent and delivering results; yet a coaching style is exhibited least often by leaders. Is coaching a competency in your organization? Are your leaders equipped to coach?
Designed for leaders, this workshop provides theory, tools, techniques and practice in order to enhance the coaching capabilities of the leaders in your organization.
Leaders will learn how to:
- Choose the right coaching style
- Facilitate the coaching conversation
- Hone listening and probing skills
- Challenge others to reach their full potential
- Give feedback and make agreements
- Delegate stretch assignments and increase ownership
- Coach within a diverse, global organization