Negotiation is an art and a science. Successful negotiations can determine pivotal business outcomes and strengthen important relationships. Do your managers, sales force and customer service representatives negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes?
Based on the negotiation model developed by the Harvard Program on Negotiation, this dynamic workshop uses case studies and role playing to solidify the topics learned. Participants will also practice these critical skills with a case from their own work lives and learn the process of reaching collaborative agreements.
Managers will learn how to:
- Identify the negotiation style they use most often and assess its validity
- Choose the right negotiation style for the situation
- Practice winning communication approaches
- Overcome power dynamics and tactics
- Work with our 3 Step format: Preparation, Negotiation, Follow Up