Negotiation Beyond the Basics
Do your managers and leaders have to deal with tough negotiators in high-pressure situations? Are they negotiating favorable outcomes with clients and colleagues they can’t afford to lose?
Building on fundamental negotiation skills, this seminar helps participants understand the dynamics of complex negotiations and gives them useful feedback as they practice high-level negotiation using real world cases.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply the principled negotiation approach prescribed by The Harvard Negotiation Project
- Probe for deeper understanding of the issues and positions taken
- Know how and when to make concessions
- Deal with difficult people and their use of tactics and tricks
- Harness power within different negotiation situations