Do your employees navigate multiple stakeholder relationships at work, from colleagues to vendors to customers? In the team-based business environment of today, conflict is inevitable. This program teaches your employees how to choose the right conflict management strategy and how to keep communication lines open even when emotions flare.
Designed for any level within the organization, participants will use advanced communication techniques and negotiation skills to manage difficult conversations and resolve conflicts.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify the major causes of conflict in the workplace
- Understand the positive & negative aspects of conflict
- Choose the appropriate conflict management strategy
- Avoid words and behaviors that escalate conflict
- Approach a difficult conversation as a learning opportunity
- Understand differences & how to work through them
- Manage conflict with confidence