For executives today everything takes place in real time. Business is global, virtual, and complex. Change is constant, and executives need to articulate strategy and vision to diverse audiences—from the media to an increasingly global workforce. Executives must foster innovation, encourage collaboration and drive change while satisfying shareholder expectations.
Our executive coaches will provide a safe, confidential environment in which an executive can step back and reassess the big picture. The coaching takes place in real time, allowing the executive to stay focused on daily responsibilities while exploring new possibilities.
The executive can use the coaching to further develop and practice their leadership skills or find new approaches to difficult situations. As executives advance in an organization, internal feedback becomes less frequent and less reliable. We provide candid feedback that is critical to an executive’s success.
Areas for executive coaching include:
- Communicating critical change messages
- Managing layoffs, mergers, and reorganizations
- Improving interpersonal, leadership, and influencing skills
- Handling difficult conversations with bosses, peers, and direct reports
- Speaking successfully to widely divergent audiences
- Talking with the media, shareholders, or special interest groups
- Fostering collaborative decision-making
- Leading global teams or negotiating across cultures
- Making strategic decisions to improve results
- Challenging belief systems
- Finding creative, innovative solutions
- Preparing for a transition—a promotion or stretch assignment