You’ve searched the far reaches of the globe and have found the perfect person for a job. The quicker this person is acclimated, the happier he or she will be and the faster you can tap their talent and unique perspective. How can you help assure their success?
The Executive Communicator provides coaching services specifically designed to help your new hire get acclimated and succeed. We have years of experience working with people from around the globe. We are skilled in creating a safe environment and in helping employees make smooth transitions.
Our work with immigrants/impatriates includes:
- Discerning different world views and their impact on behavior
- Speaking clearly (standard business English, accent reduction, grammar)
- Adapting to different nonverbal and verbal communication practices
- Dealing with cultural expectations regarding rank, seniority, gender
- Leading cross-cultural teams
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Communicating effectively in meetings
- Understanding local employment and discrimination laws
- Handling conflict effectively