Good communication skills are essential to personal and organizational success, yet many employees struggle to communicate effectively. Are your employees equipped to communicate with different work and personality styles? Are they successful on cross-functional teams?
Designed for all management levels from entry level to leadership, this course will help individuals and teams improve their interpersonal interaction, problem solving and conflict resolution skills at work.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify and interact with the four dominant personality styles
- Apply various verbal and non-verbal behaviors to their interactions
- Adapt communication approaches to different situations and audiences
- Solve problems using a collaborative approach
- Give and receive constructive feedback