The Art of Influence
Whether you are hoping to win a contract or attempting to turn-around an entire enterprise, influence will be an essential component of success. An influential person inspires change in the hearts, minds and behavior of others. Do your employees know how to effectively persuade, influence and inspire others?
This workshop shares the insights of social scientists, communication researchers, marketers and business leaders. Designed for all organizational levels, this practical workshop will give participants the opportunity to apply principles of ethical influence to important stakeholder interactions.
Participants will learn how to:
- Influence without authority or edict
- Understand and apply influence triggers
- Engage the hearts and minds of others
- Frame a message for greatest results
- Overcome resistance to change