Managing in a Multicultural World
As a result of increasing globalization and shifting workforce demographics, managers are interacting with, assessing and motivating employees who hold different worldviews and cultural expectations than their own. Do your managers recognize different cultural worldviews and values? Are they prepared to lead a multicultural team?
This workshop is designed for management at all levels within the organization. Participants will use various exercises and techniques to practice diversity management behaviors and apply these skills to their own every day issues.
Managers will learn how to:
- Recognize culturally derived workplace behaviors
- Adapt cultural agility in interpersonal and leadership style
- Increase understanding and avoid misinterpretations
- Coach and offer culturally-sensitive feedback
- Approach conflict with cultural awareness
- Use global English
- Build successful cross-cultural business relationships