Global Executive Coaching
Your organization may be multinational, but are your leaders equipped to perform at their best in this multicultural world? Are they prepared for the diversity of worldviews and business practices they will encounter? Are they able to leverage cultural diversity and have productive interactions with their direct reports from across the globe?
The Executive Communicator provides coaching services designed to help executives gain a deeper understanding of the cultural differences and underlying value systems they will encounter as they transverse the world of global leadership. Case studies and real-life scenarios are used to help the executive explore, analyze and adapt their approach and increase their intercultural competency.
Our work with global executives includes:
- Gaining cross-cultural sensitivity and agility
- Motivating employees from different cultures
- Presenting to global audiences
- Adapting to different nonverbal and verbal communication practices
- Dealing with different expectations regarding rank, seniority, gender
- Leveraging the cultural diversity of the executive team
- Coaching and giving feedback across cultures
- Understanding local employment and discrimination laws
- Working with culturally distinct approaches to conflict