Write to Influence
Do your employees know how to tailor their writing to different audiences at different levels within the organization? Are poor writing skills costing your organization? Good writing skills are essential in the workplace. This course provides the knowledge and techniques you need to write clear, concise business documents that will create an impact and get results. Your employees can learn to present their ideas clearly and persuasively, writing more effective emails, memos, letters, power point slides, reports and proposals.
Designed for professionals at all levels, this workshop uses hands-on exercises to teach participants practical tools for better writing.
Participants will learn how to:
- Present ideas clearly and persuasively
- Organize emails, memos, letters, proposals, and reports effectively
- Write in a powerful, results-oriented way
- Improve the visual appeal of written documents
- Control the tone of a piece of writing
- Evaluate your own writing and improve weaknesses
- Avoid the “data dump”
- Practice good “netiquette”